What our clients say
Thank you for your patience and professionalism throughout this process. We couldn’t be happier with the website! We have so appreciated your quick turn-around, your patience with multiple change requests and edits, and your creativity. The feel of the website is exactly what we had hoped for.
I love my new website! And my experience of working with Muzz Buzz Web&IT was totally positive. I found that Dan has a wonderful artistic eye as well as great computer and technical skills. Sergio put together a site for me that is easy to use, easy to navigate, and looks beautiful. Art was always very responsive to my wishes and communications, and worked very hard to help me meet a deadline for the launch of my site. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thanks!
I’ve found Muzz Buzz Web&IT to be very useful, organized and highly trained on SEO and SEM strategies. Their work has helped us out.
Muzz Buzz Web&IT helped us develop a great website. It has become a great reference resource for our clients.
What is SEO search engine optimization?
Search Engine Optimization , also more generally referred to as SEO, is the process of identifying what key words and keyword phrases are important to your business and then designing a strategy to optimize your website to appear on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP’s), most desirably on page one.
- A strategy related to your business
- Correcting design flaws in your website
- Ensuring the frameworks of your website have optimization features built in so that posts and pages can take advantage of the optimization
- Ensuring your website is sending the right message to customers and Google
- Modifying content so that Google understands what you website is about
- Focusing each page and post on a goal with Google and your customer / web visitor
- If you have an online store another step is included which is to funnel the visitors to the right place to turn a visitor into a customer.
If you want to improve website speed, there are a couple of steps to be taken. First, you need to measure your website speed – otherwise how do you know it’s slow? Measure Load Times In order to measure load times, you need a good tool. The choice here is quite rich. Pingdom Page Load […]
Social media like Facebook allow you to reach people that might be interested in your stuff. You’ll reach people who like your Facebook page, and you might even reach the friends of people who like your Facebook page. Some posts, however, seem to be much more successful than others. Why do some of your posts […]
This is a question almost everybody asks before jumping on the Adsense wagon. There isn’t a universal answer ‐ some Web masters are making a fulltime income from a single Adsense site, while others with 5 or more sites can’t even cover their hosting fees. How much you will make with Google Adsense depends on […]